Friday, February 8, 2008

REDO



Well I've been busy redoing my workspace so I haven't created much.  I did list some of my items on Etsy.  I already sold some of my tags, woo hoo, my 1st Etsy sell.  So now I have a clean, organized workspace, no reason to not create.  My reason for the overhaul was that I wanted my sewing machine out, and accessible.  I have some really cute vintage fabric I want to use, for what, I'm not sure yet!?!  
I do have a sneak peek at my "Mystical Mystery" prize...Hope you like!

2 comments:

Enzie Shahmiri said...

Cool work space!
I have found your blog through My One World - One Heart Giveaway and wanted to invite you to visit my blog.

I am having a give away of an original pen and ink drawing for my One World-One Heart Give Away

Jennifer said...

Tiffany, you left me a sweet comment on my personal blog on the 5th of February and I just saw it. I'm so sorry. I always forget to check that blog! I add posts but I forget to view any comments. When's your "baby's" birthday? Mine is 3 and she is a handful too! We call her Sassafras. I just started making my journals recently. I don't have a shop or anything like that set up yet but if you want to buy one, I can just email you pictures of the ones I have or I can customize them, easy-peasy. I love your studio. I think you should post some up-close pictures of some of the smaller details of your studio. It looks like you have some cute things. I'll go before I write a book. Take care and enjoy this sweet week!

ShareThis