Wednesday, February 20, 2008

SICK!!!

I hate being sick, but what I hate more is when my lil gnomes and fairy are sick!  It's been quite a week...or two.  Me & Max are still sick.  He has double ear infections, and I have the never-ending head cold.  I thought I was doing better yesterday, but woke today feeling "big-headed" again.  Needless to say I haven't been creating, shoot, I haven't even been doing my chores.  I am sllooowwly adding products to my new website.  Go check it out at www.aleahstreasures.com, so far only some jewelry has been added.  I am going to keep added my stuff and other "fun finds", so come back often, and shop!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's no fun being sick. Hope your better soon!
Karla

You're invited!!!!

What: A Blog Party

Where: http://daydreamstudios.blogspot.com/2008/02/welcome-to-my-humble-blog.html

When: Now thru next Tuesday

Why: Becuase I made it to 100 posts (wasn't sure I'd make it past 3)

Time: My blog never sleeps, so come when you can.

Who: You of course, bring a friend too.

P.S.: I have a present to give away!

Pam Aries said...

this seems to be the time of year when bugs are everywhere I hope you are up and at 'em soon. And your little elves too!

FrostingsNSparkles said...

I hope you guys feel better, Tiffany! I swear my kids have missed more school this winter than in the last two years :( Feel better, and springs a comin'!

There is a package on its way to AZ as we speak :) Hope you like it!

Sandi said...

Hope you are feeling better! I've just tagged you. Please list 7 weird and random things about yourself. Then link back to VictorianGypsy and tag 7 more blog friends. Hope you'll play!
Sandi

ShareThis