Wednesday, January 23, 2008

WOW...what a weekend!


I spent the last few days with pain and numbness in both of my arms...scary stuff.  I was at the urgent care on Sat. and they weren't to concerned.  Sent me home with orders to see my DR on monday to do some nerve and neurological tests.  Monday, I called and my DR couldn't get me in until Thursday, I was very anxious and worried so I went to the ER.  They didn't seem to concerned either.  What a frustrating experience.  I did get an MRI on monday, and I will find out the results of that on Thursday.  I'll keep posting... 
So, not much in the way of creating happened.  I did sew some more beads onto that fabric for my altered art project and pillow.  Today I painted and decorated a couple of picture frames.  Also, I ordered some cute vintage fabric (pic) to try and incorporate into my logo / design for the business...I can't wait for it to arrive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Recently i used to get scary stuffs. I was at the drivers seat, what to do to get rid of this stuff than i started taking pictures and collected them in
Pic Frames.

ShareThis