Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Soiree of the Century...

OK maybe not the Century, but the Month at least!!!

Vanessa @ A Fanciful Twist's 200th blog PAARRTTEEEYYY is happening today...what a delight to the eyes and soul...she is soo FuN!!! I'm arriving late...as usual, but the festivities are still happening I hear. I've been so excited all week. I have a new friend who wanted to make her appearance at the soiree, so without further ado...Miss Tery (mystery)





















I know...I told her it wasn't very lady-like but she wanted to show off her velvet mary~janes








Oh and you gotta meet her lil friend...Tweet


yummmiiieee...they brought yummie ummie cuppies with cream cheese frosting...





Then the word got out, you know how one person tells another and before you know it *everybody* wants to come...that's why Charlie the Gnome is here...he heard it through the grapevine

8 comments:

Sherry said...

I swear, you have to keep an eye on those silly gnomes...they get their foot in the door and you never can tell what will happen!! hee!! Nice to meet you at Vanessa's party!

3rdEyeMuse said...

Miss Terry & Tweet look like they are tons of fun to play with. Better late than never, don't you think?

I'm still trying to make all the mingling rounds ... so nice to meet you and hope to see you again. :) ~M~

Ann-Denise Anderson said...

Superb!!Sorry I am late, it's takes a bit of time to see everyone's inspirations! Come by for a animal crakers and tea, there is plenty left!
~Ann-Denise

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

HAHHAHAA!!! You are so adorable! What fun what fun!! Twirling and dancing fun!!!!!! Thank you for being so sweeeet!!!

kayellen said...

I am very late...hope we can still have tea?

smiles,

kayellen

Paula Clare said...

Those gnomes show up (whether invited or not) to EVERY great party! One showed up while my mersisters and I were at the beach (photo on my blog) WOn't you join my mersisters (and yes, the gnome, the guest who won't go home!) in the hot tub?

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

Love the gnomes. Sorry for being soooo late. Hope you drop by and visit.

Irma :)

Unknown said...

Look at foxy Miss Tery!

ShareThis